Followers

April 22, 2015

Working Wednesday...Cleaning Up





Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's time for another look at life as the Blogville Police Commissioner!    I have the bestest job in Blogville, I think.    Today, it's Spring Cleaning time.   YUCK   BOL  







 Holy Cow!     OMD I had no clue I was this far  behind on my filing.   Cripes I'll never get this done.   Maybe I need an assistant.   Hmmmm Gotta think about that.    We sure do lots of reports.  






 Spring's a great time to get my Uniform dry cleaned too.   Smells a little musty.   BOL   ahem.    Hope they don't crush my snazzy hat!  







 I'm even taking time out to check over the BPD vehicles.   Here's our transport van.   Oh, the staff has done an amazing job of keeping this clean.   We transport some icky criminals...like Samson "The Mouth" and I didn't even find one little feather.   Someone managed to take care of any chicken poop.   BWAR HAR HAR   






 
I didn't even find any empty donut boxes in our cars!    I never expected to find any full ones.  BWAR HAR HAR    Everyone cleaned up their coffee cups too.    PERFECT.   

Excellent job, everyone!    I'm giving gold stars to all of the BPD employees for keeping the department ship-shape.    Woohooooo!    



OKAY, BPD EMPLOYEES:     Feel free to join me for Working Wednesday!   You don't have to wait for an event or for anyone else to start working.   You can do it!   Why not show us what you are up to on the job?!?    Are you patrolling?    Giving tickets?    Investigating something?   Walking a beat?    Writing a report?    Bandaging a boo-boo?    Let's show Blogville what we're doing these days.

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Police Commish







30 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Well, I won't be working much today ...unless sleeping on the couch counts. But my assistant's office looks about like yours with all those files.

Julie said...

Oh Bossman yous doing a great job there keeping us on our paws!
I haf done my bit of tidying up, I always snaffle anythingys left in the gutters when I'm out on patrol (much to the peeps disgust!)
Loves and licky kisses
Princess Leah xxx

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
easyweimaraner said...

no feather and no egg from The Mouth? Pawesome job.... can you help me with my spring cleaning too... the mouth...I mean... my momma has not really a plan for that project :o)
easy rider

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

You are doing a pawsome job spring cleaning.

Unknown said...

Full donut boxes are rarely found here either. Don't work too hard!

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge is it appropriate for me to make a motion to get you a raise? If so, consider it made and we need a 2nd and 3rd to make it official
Hugs madi your bfff

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Sarge, you keep everything so clean it would be a pleasure to be arrested by you bwahahaha. No worries and love Stella and Rory

My Mind's Eye said...

PS today is professional administrative assistant's day. Be sure to give your assistant a posie
Hugs madi your bfff

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WE will SECOND Mayoress Emeritus Diva Madi's Motion to give YOU a Raise... OMD all that Filing... it is like a nail Salon.
You are having your Dress Uni Dry Cleaned???
Maybe I should have my WIG and Robe Cleaned, too. What do you think?

Linda said...

Sarge definitely deserves a big $$$ pay raise. He does so much for our community.....


ps has anyone heard from Denny and Riley. We hope they made it to Florida safely.

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Strewth but that was a brilliant clean up... need to get started on some of that round here... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

Matilda the Boxer said...

Wow, Sarge, I can't believe you do all that filing yourself! A pawlice commissioner needs to have an assistant or three!

Duncan said...

I third the raise for Sarge! We still laighing at F&Es nail salon comment. Good one!!!

Sully said...

BOL I can't work on Wednesday's that's my day to lay around and be worthless. I know whatcha thinking how's that different from any other day but it just is.

Aroo to you,
Sully

stellaroselong said...

Oh I am sure gussie has some stories he can tell, probably things that you don't even KNOW he is up to.
stella rose

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are a workaholic Sarge
Lily & Edward

Idaho PugRanch said...

Great idea - spring cleaning! Mom needs to do some of that too!
hugs
Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

WFT Nobby said...

You sure run a tight ship Sarge.
Did someone mention Spring cleaning? Gail has just hidden in the (needing cleaned) wardrobe, I think…
Toodle pip!
Bertie.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Hey, it's Autumn here....do we need to do a Spring clean?

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Would you give multiple tickets to those who don't pick-up POOP!!! Its frustrating ... those irresponsible dog owners. Woofs to you.

Millie and Walter said...

You always do a great job keeping everything in working shape at the BPD.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great work, Sarge. You have everything in tip top shape. Just remember to take time out for Sarge:)

Woos - Ciara and Lightning

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

I will get Mama working on a Working Wednesday Post for me right away Sarge!
Junior Salutes!
Arty, Junior Officer

Murphy said...

We are glad you got the uniform spruced up. You never know when you will be in a parade!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

M. K. Clinton said...

I like Working Wednesday! I'll put the boys to work! You did a fantastic job!

Ruby said...

Oh, I loves this idea Boss!!! If I can ever gets Ma's ass in gear, I will show you all the critters I've chased and given the shaky-shaky!! BOL
I gots my pressie Sarge!!!! Ma took all the pics of me opening it and was gonna do a postie this week, butts GPa got the sickies, so it's been busy around here. Butts, I wanted to tell you that I LOVES LOVES LOVES my red tenny ball!!!!! OMD, I take it everywheres, and I haven't deaded it! ( Ma is quite shocked at that!)
Anyhu, postie to come!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥
Squirrel Patrol Officer

FiveSibesMom said...

Boy, spring cleaning is a great idea! Our office looks a tad like yours, Sarge! Could we hire your PD to come over and snoopervise us here?! Happy Cleaning!

Laika said...

Phew I think I need an assistent too...Mom, Moooommm c'mon:)

Ziggy Stardust said...

Sarge, it makes me feel good to know what a good job you and the police staff is doing keeping everything up to date. I keep my pizza truck super clean just in case the health inspector shows up. You are doing a great job and I sleep better at night knowing our police force is out there protecting us.


Loveys Sasha