Followers

July 01, 2014

Frankie Furter Pirate King Day





Hey everyone!
Wow, this is such a fun day!   Thanks so much to Dachsies With Moxie and WHN for sponsoring this.  Please click on them to see their blog and join the hop. 
So, I definitely want to help celebrate with Frankie today and I'm doing the happy dance that his eye is all okay and we can have some pirate fun with him.




Ahoy, mateys!  Swashbuckling Sarge here for a seafaring adventure.   I'm on the search for a pirate's buried treasure.   Word is, Frankie the Pirate King tucked away some loot and I'm hunting for it big-time.

Now, the only problem with this advenure is this crazy bird!   Where'd he come from anyway...I don't need a sidekick.   AND he won't shut up!  BOL    OMD the squawking and chirping and there are cracker crumbs all over my shoulder!    This would be tons more fun without him fur sure.



So, I found a map and we all know "X" marks the spot.   This has got to be it...I mean what else would Frankie use except an X of tasty bones.    I'm gonna find this treasure fur sure.
Dang, birdie would you puuhhhllllease knock it offfff?!?   My poor ears!



Well, now, that's better!    BWAR HAR HAR  *hick / burp*  


Now, on to the treasure!

Wait a minute....  what's going on here?    OMD check out the target beach...



Oh My Clawd, the crabby girls have beaten me to it!    BWAR HAR HAR   Now those girls can really dig up a storm.    I can't see them, but I know they're busy under the sand working away.     With their 18 long and lovely leggies in action, I'll be rich before sunset.    Surely they'll share with me.    Well, Blow Me Down, Mateys!


My Mom wants to include her favorite sea song.   I told her this should be creative writing and this isn't creative for anyone but the Beach Boys!  BOL   Anyway, sing along.....

We come on the Sloop John B
My grandfather and me
Around Nassau town we did roam
Drinking all night
Got into a fight
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home

So hoist up the John B's sail
See how the main sail sets
Call for the Captain ashore
Let me go home, let me go home
I want to go home, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up
I want to go home

The first mate he got drunk
And broke in the Cap'n's trunk
The constable had to come and take him away
Sheriff John Stone
Why don't you leave me alone, yeah yeah
Well I feel so broke up, I want to go home.




Grr and a Swashbuckling Woof,
Sarge, SeaHound







25 comments:

My Mind's Eye said...

BRAVO BRAVO SWASHBUCKLING SARGE AND DARLIN' CRABBY GIRLS THIS IS A MOST FANTASTIC POST!! SANDY ADVENTURES ARE THE BEST.

MOM LOVES THE SLOOP JOHN B...TOO SHE HAD NOT THOUGHT OF IT IN AGES!!
HUGS MADI YOUR BFFF

Lovable Lily said...

OMD, we can't get that excellent song out of our heads. Mom's walking around singing it and it's really annoying (like your parrot.) The loud screeching is hurting our ears.

What a great day for Blogville! You and the girl's make fantastic Pirates.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Fabulous story- WHN just loves the Beach Boys too!

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

Great post Sarge! WE are loving the pirate theme today!

GOOSE said...

That was GREAT! Now about that buried treasure, do you think the girls will share with everyone???
Blessings,
Goose

Anonymous said...

Oh you even have a parrot! how cool is that? Sarge I cross my paws that the 18 leggies of your crabby girls will lead you directly to the greatest treasure ever... bet it's a giant pile of bones, huh?

stellaroselong said...

Maybe that is what Gussie should have done with his bird in is dream, great story.
We are trying to figure the bloghop out mom is stooped.
stella rose

Anna the GSD said...

What an adventure! It was like real life Goonies or Treasure Island! But I has to say Sarge, Capt. Jack Sparrow ain't got nothing on you!!

Matilda the Boxer said...

I don't know if the Crabby Girls are going to share, Sarge! Maybe you'd better make them something pretty for their crabitat out of bird feathers. :)

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Sarge you are looking good matey
Lily & Edward

Jans Funny Farm said...

Sure hope the crabby girls share the loot with you. Especially if it turns out to be bones. They don't eat bones, do they?

Unknown said...

Oh my...the Crabby Girls sure did beat you to the beach, Sarge! They better share with you...it is only right after all. Besides, you had to deal with that crazy bird!
Oz

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD SARGE... you Swashbuckling Sailor you!! We are THRILLED that you put in the Sloop John B.
Remember when we all went to the Outdoor Concert to SEE the Beach Boys?? THAT was Fabulous.

OMD you ATE that Parrot.. and almost all of his feathers.. NOW when you POOP... it will tickle the POOPS outta you.
WOW those Crabby Girrrrls surely can DIG fast... must be all the practice they have had.
THANK YOU fur putting this super post up. We LOVE ♥ it.

Murphy said...

Sarge, you are quite the pirate as well! Well done!!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Mollie said...

That was super funtastix, just love Mom's song. Youz a great pirate Sarge, wanna sail the sea'z wiff me ???? Bawahhwahhahahaha xxoxxx

Mollie and Alfie

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Excellent post for our fine friend Frankie

stellaroselong said...

Hey Sarge I am so glad I won that cos I finks it is beautiful BUTT we have tried and tried to get our debit card to work with this paypal and we cannot, so can I just mail you the money and you put it in the auction...or do you want me to handle it differently...just email me at simpson_longatyahoodotcom
stella rose

Little Miss Titch said...

bravo Sarge!xx Speedy

Idaho PugRanch said...

Smart Sarge to let the Crabby girls to do all the work! I am so glad you came to the tavern today and we could share some good times in honor of Frankie
hugs
Sweet Greta

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Those girls make a great treasure hunting team. Hope you found it!

SHE loves the Sloop John B, too.

XXXOOO Bella Roxy & dui

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Great job Sarge!! Loved your pirate gear and that was, we say was, a cute parrot. Did he taste good? You might need some grog to wash him down and out....heehee.


♥♥Mona & Prissy

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin said...

Love how the crabby girls r digging fur the treasure. Wonder if the burried treasure is dog treats.

Millie and Walter said...

We sure hope the crabby girls dug out the treasure.

Kinley Westie said...

But will da Crabby Girls share?

sprinkles said...

I love that eye patch, Sarge!