Followers

December 25, 2012

Wishing Joy to All


Hey Everyone!
Wow, it's finally Christmas day and I've gotten all of my pressies opened!  What great gifties from my peeps, furiends and my Bestest Girl Zona!   Obviously, they all knew I'd been a very good boy all year.    I hope all of you, my very good furiends are having a joyous and festive day.


First, the final card count:
 The sheer weight of all of my cards brought this ribbon crashing to the floor!  BOL
Me:  63 (+ecards!)
Peeps:  16  (Their ribbons haven't fallen!)


Okay, onto the flix and pix of my package action!!

 OMD...where to start...all of this is for me!   
 That paper under my paw is from my peep furiend Angela.  She's the superintendent at the local critter prison.  She gave me a free 2 day stay at her facility.  She's a funny peep!  The blue bone and reindeer are from Frankie & Ernie...I got to open them awhile ago.


 Oh, this is a chewable Christmas card from my Bestest Girl Zona!
 Check out this ginormous box of bones from my furiend Sagira!  She sent this when my Mom saw her and her pack over the Thanksgiving holiday.  What a great bunch of furiends!
 Here's a pressie from Zona!  It's one of those crazy, fun hide-a-squirrel toys!
I'm snuffling for one already!
 More treats from my Peeps!  Delish!
Evidence of wrapping paper attack.
Darn sticky slobber.  BOL


I have totally perfected the package-opening technique, don't you think?!?
Note the proper paper-flipping action.

 More pressies from my peeps! 

 Oooh, I almost forgot....look at what The Hands gave to Shelldon and Beachnut!
They get a feast...sardines...just for the crabby girls.

 Here's a pressie of yummers from Zona!   Look at that funny gift bag.
She's the bestest girlfuriend a pooch could ever have!

 Check out this pawesome camo hedgehog that grunts!  
My peeps are super shoppers and they treat me RIGHT!

Then they gave me this ginormous, fluffy pig stuffy!  WOW


This is one super-big, amazing stash of Christmas pressies.
So, I want to thank my peeps and my furiends, and send all of my lovin' to my Bestest Girl Zona.  You have all made me so very happy and this is a wonderful Christmas.  My pack is sending all of Blogville lots of love and hopes for a festive day filled with fun and laughter.

Grr and a Joyous Woof,
Sarge, Furiend

















27 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

A SQUIRREL bag???!!!Bwahaahaahaahaa!

We wonder what the life expectancy of those stuffies will be.

Great haul of stuff.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
who will be going to camp in a couple of hours.

Anonymous said...

hello sarge its dennis the vizsla dog hay that is sum grate loot yoo got their!!! mary krismas!!! ok bye

Dexter said...

Sardines! Total score!

rottrover said...

LOVE the squirrel gift bag!! Merry Christmas, Sarge, to you, your peeps and the crabbies!!

-Bart and Ruby

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OMD SARGE that BEAUTIFUL ... CRINKLE CRUNCH of Wrapping Paper... LOVE IT.

You got one of those Hide a Squirrel thingy??? and OMD just LOOK at all the superb LOOT you Scored... You lucky DAWG you.
OM C OM C the hands gave the Girrrrls some Sardines??? OM C They will LOVE them!!

You certainly had a HOOGE and Well deserved (Except from that Evil Angela peep from the... INSTITUTION/Camp/Slammer Place) I can NOT believe that you have been PRE-SENTENCED to TWO MORE DAYS ... in THAT place.
It is GOOD that you has a SMALL area where THEY could display their PUNY Few Cards.
MERRY CHRISTMAS BUDDY. TO YOU and to the Girrrrls and Your PEEPS, also.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

WHOA!

What a stash-o-stuff woo got!

The Doggy Nanny sent Khousin Ab one of those skhwirrel-hiding-toys - she LOVES it!

Of khourse, I'm biggest on those MILKBONES!!!

We hope all the others got khool stuff too ;-)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Holee Cracker Dog...you done hit the jackpot!

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful fun-filled New Year!

Millie and Walter said...

Sarge you are an excellent package opener. I think I need to take some lessons from you. You sure got some nice pressies. Merry Christmas to all of you!

Millie

Sagira said...

Wow you sure got a lot of awesome presents. We have that squirrel house to and Bokeh loves it.

The Daily Pip said...

Nice work opening the cards and pressies! I hope you had a most wonderful Christmas!

Your pal, Pip

Dachshund Nola said...

Merry Christmas!
Nola

Cowspotdog said...

I think you scored the father christmas load there Sarge...what a haul. Hope you had a pawsome day!

Topcat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge, Merry Christmas. We're glad to see that you got so many presents. You must be very special and well loved.

Boo21's Mom said...

Wow, Sarge! You must have been a very good boy all year long!

Unknown said...

Sarge what wonderful goodies you got there. We hope you had a brilliant day. Happy Holidays.
Best wishes Molly

Matilda the Boxer said...

A camo HEDGEHOG?! That's so pawsome. I have one of those squirrel trees too. They're sneaky little critters!

My Mind's Eye said...

WTG Sarge!!! You are TOP Cop and very deserving. I bet the crabby girls were J E A L O U S!!
Hugs Madi

Piappies World said...

A blessed Christmas to you and your family, Sarge

Love,
the Piappies - Fudgie, Princess, Frappie, Mocha, Sugar, Wai-Max, Wai-Pai & Forgie

Ruby said...

OMD! Sarge you got a TON of pressies!!! Oh, you are one lucky dog!
I gots one of those squirrel thingies!! What a coinky dink!!
Hope you and your peeps had a great Christmas Sarge!!

Kisses,
Ruby

Lovable Lily said...

Don't you know Sarge that when you tear open the wrapping paper, you can't leave ANY evidence behind what-so-ever! Take it from me, I'm a pro at unwrapping stuff.

We can see you had a wonderful Christmas and we think it was all well deserved too.

Now get some rest 'cuz New Years Eve is right around the corner and you gotta be in tip top shape just in case Puddles is gonna be "Bud"ing and driving.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Ziggy Stardust said...

Wow Sarge, you really got a haul! You totally deserve it cause you work so hard keeping us all safe. I watched the gift opening technique several times and I learned from it. Thanks for that

Loveys Sasha

stellaroselong said...

wowzer sargy you got lots of cool things EXCEPT the Notice to the prison for jail time...WHAT...was that a gag gift or what??? We loves the hedge hogs...we have a few of them running around in our house also!
stella rose

Berts Blog said...

Way to go Sarge, that is quite a bunch of Christmas Gifts.

wEll I am lookin forward to a new year with lots of fun with you and the girls.

bert

Anna the GSD said...

Wow, that's some major swag! Even for the crabbies!

Stewey said...

Merry Belated Christmas, Sarge!
That squirrel house looks pawsome!
I have something similar, only it's a Christmas cube with Santa tennis balls and hats that are hidden inside! And, I love this toy :)
Stewey

FiveSibesMom said...

What great presents, Sarge! Um...I heard the Five wooing and I think they're going to be trying to move in on your hedgehog, so be alert! ;-)

Have a Happy, Healthy, and Wonderful New Year!