Followers

December 15, 2012

Snicker Saturday...Card Joke







Hey Everyone!
Wow, another week has zipped right by and here we are at another Snicker Saturday.  Each week I try to tickle your funnybone and give you a laugh.   Yesterday, my peeps got a huge chuckle from one of Mom's good furiends at her office.   Her furiend saw my post the other day with the holiday card count that showed my peeps trailing far, far, pitifully far behind me with only a very few cards...so she helped them out.   Take a look...

 Here is my peeps' collection of cards!   
I'm surprised the weight of them hasn't buckled the table.  
There are 8 total.  ahem.


Now, check out the cute Santa card in the front...
 This is the funny one.  Looks harmless on the outside, but the inside says....


To Lori & Stan      and Sarge ONLY IF YOU WANT TO SHARE...
BUT HE ISN'T GETTING HIS OWN BECAUSE
HE HAS TOO MANY AS IT IS!  :)  :)


Oh, BWAR HAR HAR!   We all cracked up at that one!   It's so very very true!!
OMD the peep jealousy at my pupular card collection!
Teeeheeeheeee...okay, I'll let them revel in their tiny, small, puny group of 8 cards.
My peeps are grateful for this funny, eighth card in their set.

BTW:  I now have 51.  Oh, BWAR HAR HAR again!!!

Aren't our peeps hysterical?!?
Have a great weekend my furiends.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Card Receiver Extraordinaire













20 comments:

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Good that that table is nice and STRONG for those 8 cards.....BOL!!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

Lovable Lily said...

Our bellies are jiggling so hard over here from that card. Your Mom's friend is really funny. And in the end, I bet they didn't share it with you.....

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Sooooooooo FUNNY...

Yet quite SAD... it seems as though PEEPS are starting to ... Rally Round Each other.. Sorta forming a
PACK of CARDs.... givers.

BAaaaaaWaaaaah Get it Pack of Card givers...
DECK the Halls... With YOUR Cards Buddy.

Backcountry Brodie said...

Wow, Sarge, nice sturdy table your peeps have. Don't be chewing on the legs coz you might get hurt if'n you weaken it and it falls on you head with all those many, many 8 (and I can count that with less than two paws) cards on it.

Boo21's Mom said...

Your peeps might need to bring in some heavy metal to brace that table!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

BRICKS... You had better put some BRICKS under that table to help it hold the WEIGHT of your peep's Cards..

GOOSE said...

I hope that is aload bearing table.
Blessings,
Goose

Murphy said...

We all must be stimulating the economy with all the cards we are receiving!

Your Pals,

Murphy & Stanley

Dexter said...

My momma is so desperate for cards that she even put up the one the paperboyperson left (which I know he only did so she would give him a tip). Pathetic.

Kisses,
Dexter

Unknown said...

Sarge, Card Receiver Extraordinaire we have loads and the peeps is still struggling with the big fat zero. This card stuff around Blogville is the funniest. Have a super Sunday.
Best wishes Molly

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Sarge, maybe your peeps should nail those 8 really heavy cards to the table in the event of an earthquake, table tipping - wouldn't want those cards to hurt anyone.

Ruby said...

BOL!! Oh Sarge, your peeps are really funny! You totally ROCK in the card department, and the peeps are just getting all green with the envy!

Kisses,
Ruby

Millie and Walter said...

Sarge your peeps have a ton of cards compared to my peeps. They only have 1!

Millie

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

BOL! We hope that table holds up...there's still a week to go, they MAY get another.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & roxy

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Sarge, our mum and dad have only got two cards and we can't help but laugh at them. Thanks for giving us a laugh this morning Sarge. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

the teacher's pets said...

Love that your table was sturdy enough to hold those 8 cards! Whew! A total of 51 cards is impressive!

Thanks for pawticipating in the Silly Saturday Photo Caption Contest! Yours was funny as usual!

Wyatt said...

Wow, your peeps are VERY popular...8 cards, ours only got 3...BOL!

Wyatt and Stanzie

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh Sarge, too funny!
Benny & Lily

Berts Blog said...

I keep telling My Vickie that Mine is here and hers is mine. No wait, she says that. I think that is how she is living with the idea that I get more cards than her.

Bassetmomma said...

I hope that table has got reinforced legs! hahaha! Sometimes us humans will stoop to anything. :)