Followers

December 01, 2012

Presenting the New Blogville PD




All Hail to the Citizens of Blogville!!!
Announcing the completion of the new Blogville Police Department and Jail!!!


TaaaDaaaaah:
Isn't it BEAUTIFUL?!?    
State-of-the-art too!  Wait until you see the inside!
Check out the nice supply of trees and shrubs for us to enjoy.  BOL




Drumroll please....
DumDum-De-DUUUMMMMM!  The official Ribbon-Chewing.
Left to right:  Deputy Zona, Deputy Bert, Chief Sarge, Chief Investigator Pip, Clerk Mona.



The New Blogville Police Station and Jail is now OPEN FOR BUSINESS!



Here is my new office. 



Perfectly designed conference room for staff meetings and presentations.
Note the wonderful critter-furiendly furniture.



Here is our new tech room.  This is where the new Acme Woofer-Tweeter 5000 will be kept.
It is the latest in communication systems.



This room is equipped for printing and chipping.



Our cells are now properly set up for Blogville's very small criminal element.




This is our meeting room.



And another project/party office...set up just right for our needs!


And no facility would be complete without a lunchroom!
Gotta have snacks!


I even got a new parking place for my specialized K-9 Unit ATV!



I would like to pawsonally thank all of the citizens of Blogville for their continued support!  All of you, my furiends, helped press the need for this project and I owe my gratitude to Mayor-Elect Madi for her approval.  To our current leader, Mayor Frankie, I thank you for agreeing to foot the bill!  BOL.  The construction crew was amazing and very speedy.  I thank them for their hard work and dedication.  Blogville's law enforcement community including myself,  Deputy Zona, Deputy Bert, Chief Investigator Pip and Desk Clerk Mona are all dedicated  to preserving the peace and protecting all of Blogville's citizens.  Our new facility and equipment will help us do a bang-up job.   Luckily, Blogville is a very quiet, positive and happy community, but should there ever be a major crime spree or squirrel riot, we're TOTALLY READY!!!!   BWAR HAR HAR   ahem.

Grr and an Official Woof,
Sarge, COP







27 comments:

Declan said...

Just got to wait for Puddles next escapade then....! Deccy x

Lovable Lily said...

What an amazing job Sarge! How you ever got those contractors to finish so quickly is beyond me. The new station is beautiful. Muffin and I hope that we never see the inside of that jail cell.

We also love that you have a Dunkin D's right near by. That's our absolute favorite.

We too say thanks to Mayor Frankie and Mayor Elect Madi for getting the funds together to build this. We can rest easy tonight knowing that all our Blogville citizens will be protected.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Cowspotdog said...

There's going to be a lot of crime we are thinking....furries are going to be lined up and waiting to be arrested!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Aiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PLOP


(^%#%@) ^$*&!@# #&%$ you Sarge... I just FAINTED !!!
I thought you were just gonna PAINT and Stuffs.... HOLY GWALK A MOLEY... I just opened the FURST BILL and it is *%^$ $87,000,000,000
WHAT were you THINKING.
OMD OMC.... WHERE am I gonna get the green papers to Pay fur THIS???
You have EVERYTHING from EVERY CATalog in the entire Universe.
PLOP !!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Sarge you are not only Top Cop you are also a Dashing Designer and amazing architect....Well done and it was worth every penny of Frankie's remaining budget. I now comment to funds to keep it looking this good.
Hugs madi mayor elect and BFFF

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I think I am gonna have to start up a Chase the Wild Squirrel... Fund Raiser to pay fur THIS..

BUTT I gotta admit that it really IS a thingy of BEAUTY... Darn buddy you truly did a super job on designing it..

Maybe I can start CHARGING Puddles and Pip fur their FREQUENT Occupancy.
OH HECK YES.... by Madi's inauguration.. I would have it all paid off!!!

GOOSE said...

Well Sarge it is just wonderful. Worth every green paper it took to build. I think I might just want to take my vacation there.
Blessings,
Goose

Unknown said...

Brilliant Sarge. We want a squirrel riot so we can help out. BOL. Love it and it looks well fab. Nice job to you and your crew. Have a super Saturday.
Best wishes Molly

Oskar said...

Wow Frankie really came through with the funding. What a great legacy for him to leave.

I'll be on the lookout for squirrel riots!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! WOW! Looking good. Happy Saturday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Val said...

Now that's a fancy "slammer" The crime rate just might go up in Blogville once they see donuts are being served!!

Bassetmomma said...

wow! that is some awesome new digs for the PD!!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

'very small criminal element'...would that be Puddles??!!

XXXOOO Daisy,Bella & Roxy

Sarge, we're sending a 'Well Done' to your architect and personal assistant.

Val said...

Wooof! Great! Woooooooof! -echo

Ruby said...

OMD!! What a thing of beauty Sarge!! Very well done, and might I add...LOVE the Mounted Sqirrel Head!!!! OMD my favorite things! (if you need anymore to mount on the wall, I can dead em' anytimes!!)

Kisses,
Ruby

rottrover said...

We LOVE the mounted squirrel head on the wall! Perfect!

Bart and Ruby

Bunk said...

I really like how there are many different rooms to eat! Congrats on the finished facilities!

Murphy said...

Wow, that was very fast! And such a start-of-the-art facility too! We are impressed! One thing though . . . you did get a building permit didn't you?

Your Pals Who Went Undercover Today with Santa's Reindeer (tomorrow's post),

Murphy & Stanley

Ruby and Penny said...

Love the new PD, Sarge. Enjoy your new space.

Love Ruby & Penny

FiveSibesMom said...

Great new precinct house, Sarge! Love your new office, too, Chief! And talk about super tekkie lab, wow! I think Wolf and Bandit (don't let her name fool you!) are thinking about going through the Husky Police Academy! They want to join the Bloggerville PD! Their Hu-daddy was a State Trooper, so it's in their blood! :-) We like the Dunkin Donuts, too - yum! What a cool, friendly PD! Congrats!

Berts Blog said...

Hey Sarge, I think I have a little problem here that might be a crime we need to deal with.

It is regarding My Missing Friend Allred. (Yes I said Friend)

I think My Human may have done something illegal today. I guess I am just hoping you will go easy on her.

I have talked her into turning herself in.

I'll see you at the office.

Dachshund Nola said...

It looks PAWSOME!
Nola

Shawn said...

Bravo!! Amazing new digs for our esteemed Pawlease Force! Just hope I never have to spend the night in the pokey!
~Winston~

Two French Bulldogs said...

Gotta have a donut room. Wish my office looked that good
Benny & Lily

Dougall-the-Scottie said...

Looks great! Those crooks don't stand a chance!

Wyatt said...

I sure like the looks of the new cells and the snack room. What does a dog have to do to get arrested in this town?

Wyatt

Anonymous said...

Ha! I LUV it! :D I missed all the earlier design and construction work butt caught up and dawg! have you been a busy Chief! Fabulous building and I DO just luv all the trees. Do criminals get taken out to walk the grounds and 'admire' the landscaping? Just thinkin that it might incline them to behave better and leave fewer 'messes' for the staff to clean up ;)
Wow that Frankie must have some deep pockets! Look at all the new gadgets y'all have to play er I mean work with! And that furniture - now I'm thinkin that Mom should hire you to redo all our furniture in the house - the selections you made are pawsome!

Can't wait to see it put to use - wonder if we should start a 'pool' as to who will be your first guest ;)

Waggin at ya,
Roo