Followers

June 05, 2012

Pee Mail Event

Hey Everyone!
Wow, I'm so excited about our furiends Reilly & Denny at Cow Spot Dogs!  They are hosting a Pee Mail Event.  All you have to do is post pix of you reading (not leaving) pee mail, include a caption and you'll be entered to win some fabo prizes including a very appropriate Fire Hydrant!  BOL   That's so funny.  Here's my entry:

Okay, I'm getting two messages here...
Frankie says "I'm just sayin' I gotta pee on Sarge's bear"
 and Ernie says "I'm right behind you, Frankie!". 


This poor pottying bear sees a lot of action!  BWAR HAR HAR.  At least he has potty paper for us if we need it!  BOL

Thanks to Reilly & Denny for hosting such a funny event!  I hope you get lots and lots of entries!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP





19 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

BOL! Poor Bear!

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We would think that bear would have lots of pee mail to share, Sarge:) Great pic.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Finn said...

What a cool little bear! Great entry!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

YOU are a grrrrreat Pee Mail reader. THAT is exactly what Ernie and I (Frankie Furter) did Say!!!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Bet dat bear gets lots of pee mail sittin under da tree like dat! BOL

Unknown said...

Oh Bear nevermind happy jubilee from us!
Best wishes Molly

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Ha, ha, ha - let's pee on the bear.

K9 Katastrophie said...

Oh my dog! We didn't know about this!! We have got to go enter!!

Licks,
Ruthie

Pee.s. I like your caption, I'm just sayin'.

Two French Bulldogs said...

This sure sounds fun
Benny & Lily

Anna the GSD said...

What a great pee-mail spot! Sometimes you can't hold it, or grin and BEAR it, you just do it!!

Bahahahaha...yeah, that was really cheesey!! :)

Murphy said...

We like checking for messages too!

Your friends,

Murphy & Stanley

BordoggyTerrier said...

Paaw for I bet that brave little bear would have and probably did say more that was perhaps not so repeatable in polite company! Poor bear, we feel for him cos it did make us smile, paaaw, poor bear! x

Sagira said...

Good luck! :)

Scrappy Angel said...

Sarge...you might win. Pretty funny. Looks like a lot of fun! I am glad the bear has paper incase you need it:) BOL

Dachshund Nola said...

BOL! Poor thing
Nola

Unknown said...

oh poor little bear!

Dog Shock Collar | Puppy Bond

Ziggy Stardust said...

OMD that is a most excellent entry!!

Loveys Sasha

Frank The Tank said...

What a funny competition! BOL! Awww that poor bear getting owed on all the time! Love and Tummy Rubs from your furiend Frank X x x X

Cowspotdog said...

looks like you 'bear;y' made it to the spot on time - thanks for playing along