Followers

February 10, 2012

My Bestest Girl Zona

Hey Everyone!
Wow, I have to skip my Half Full Friday today because I want to send some extra special Sarge Love to My Bestest Girl Zona!   She has a spot on her ankle (and it's a beautiful ankle BTW!) and will have to have the dogtor help her out next week.  We'll be having the BESTEST TIME EVER at the big Valentine's Day party, then she sees the doc the next day.  SOOOOOO, I'm asking for lots of Blogville's finest healing vibes for my beloved.


First:  To kick off the weekend before Valentine's Day, Today I am sending MBG Zona a bouquet especially for her to enjoy right now!   Here's a peek at it:

Aren't those some amazing dogwood flowers?!?
Perfect for my beautiful girl.
I hope these bring you joy and happiness.




And now for Zona's goodies for the big Vday Party!
This is the corsage that I have ready to give to my beloved at the big party!
 Dogwood again, of course, and it is so pretty...
just like my girl.


And, I had to be sure she has a special treat to munch on between dances at the party.
Yummy fancy foodables for my date.
Ordered with love for my Zona Girl.


 And because she's the bestest girl ever, she has ordered special yummers for me to enjoy too!
These will be delish!

So, we are all set for the big party!  
Please stop over and send my love some healing vibes so that she will have a good dogtor visit next week.

Zona Girl, you have my love and my strongest ever vibes.  You'll be fine in no time.
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, Boyfuriend

15 comments:

3 doxies said...

Sarge, I lefted a message furs Zona. I is really worried bouts hers. Maybe I should be more worried bouts her mom though. Zona will be fine...mom, not so much. You knows how moms can their fruit of da looms in a wad.
We are sending them our bestest healin vibes evers!

Puddles

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for letting us know about Zona. We had no idea she was having some health concerns. I will go visit her right now.

Your pal, Pip

Finn said...

She sure is going to have a great time with you at that dance! I hope she is feeling better too. We'll go send her some healing vibes!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

OH SARGE... I know that your Bestest Girrrrrl Zona will just LOVE her pretty Flowers. They will Boost her spirits and stuffs.
You are a very good guy fur doing that fur her.
I have my Paws Crossed Tightly fur her.

Dachshund Nola said...

I went and left a comment for Zona! Aren't you the perfect boy Sarge
Dachshund Nola

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We're sending our most powerful vibes for Zona.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Rubie and Poots (her Mum) said...

Oh Sarge - you have all your Valentines Day stuffs sorted.....very impressive too!

Healing Vibes to Zona!!!!!

Tail Wuggles, Rubie

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awwww, you and Zona are so romantic and sweet to each other. We all have our paws crossed for Zona and her surgery. Hope this one surgery takes care of everything.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are so thoughful Sarge
Benny & Lily

sprinkles said...

Those are some beautiful flowers for your gf, Zona. I bet that'll perk her up. I'm glad you get to spend some time with her the day before her vet appt.

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Hi Sarge, we dropped over to Zona's and told her we had crossed paws that her silly old lump will be gone, gone, gone, forever and ever. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Just Jess for now said...

Aw, you are so sweet. I hope Zona's "dogtor" visit goes well.

♥ Sallie said...

We will go over and visit too. See you at the party!

Hugs,

Wyatt said...

Sarge, you are a smooth operator!

Wyatt

Sagira said...

She sure is lucky to have such a great boyfriend. :)