Followers

October 14, 2011

My New Duds...part four

Hey Everyone!

Wow, I have to talk about two of my furiends' events before my new stuff! 

The cool pooches at Fivesibes are having their
Howl-o-ween Photo Costume Contest and Party!
Click on Fivesibes here to get the details.
Deadline is 10-16-11 and the Event is 10-31-11.
Don't miss this fun contest!  Great judges and prizes.

 My furiend Norwood is hosting Paranorwood 2011!
Click on Norwood here to check out the event.
Deadline is 10-22-11 and the
event runs from 10-24-11 to 10-28-11!
The Finale Parade is on the 28th.
You don't want to miss out on this fun time!

Okay, back to my new goodies.
Wow, it's time for the fourth and final edition of my fashion show!  Welcome to day four...no new collar this time.  I've been such a hard working Chief of Police that my official COP bandana is fading!  The horror!    So, I sweet talked my mom into a new one from the craft show last weekend.  Take a look:
Okay, so on the right is my old faded official bandana...
and on the left is my new, crisp, sharp, bright one.
I know, I know... not much difference, but I gotta be snappy in uniform!

See?!?  Isn't this much better?

Thus ends my four days of new duds.  I'm one lucky, well dressed hound fur sure!
Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

16 comments:

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

What a nice, nifty banana! And you even have your name on it. Mom needs to get one of those to send to our cop K-9 cousin up in Michigan! Off to the material store, Mom!

Haves a nice weekend!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

WhooooooHooooooo Even I (Frankie Furter) gotta admit that you look totally SHARP in your new Cop Bandana. VERY MUCH OFFICIAL!!

I suspect that Zona will FAINT when she sees you in it. I'm just sayin.

The Daily Pip said...

You are definitely one well-dressed hound! And wow, I have been only been gone a week and I return and find all these great events planned! Better get to work on my costumes!

Your pal, PIp

Minnie and Mack said...

You are the handsomest hound around in your new official bandana!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Anna the GSD said...

Niiiice!!! You are a hot male model!! Fabio ain't got nothin' on you Sarge!!

Remington said...

You look great! Already to go out on the town this weekend....enjoy! Call me if you get into any trouble....

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarge I thinks you look very professional in youir new bandana!

Congrats on ALL your cool stuffs!

Heck our Chief of Police has to maintain his official image and YOU sure DO!

woos, Tessa

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those are some fun events. We better go check them out, thanks
Benny & Lily

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Now you'll always have a clean uniform at the ready!!!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Oh Sarge, you are looking sharp! We would never do anything wrong to get in trouble with you. We only get in trouble at home with mum hehehe. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

Anonymous said...

Looking good Sarge! :D

xo
Luna

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Isn't there a rule in the Sarge's book that a new bandana is in order any time he deems it necessary? Sharp, Sarge, super sharp.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Unknown said...

oh I just love the cop bandana! Thank you for letting us know what is going on in blogville!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Sarge,

LUVS da bandana! So much is happening' in Blogville, dere is never a dull moment around here!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Princess Jasmine said...

Wow, you look very smart in your nice new bandana. Of course you can call me PJ :)xx

Sagira said...

That bandanna sure is cool, it even has your name on it!