Followers

July 21, 2011

Thinking Thursday...1st Edition

Hey Everyone!
Wow, I was thinking that we should shove our critter craniums into high gear.   I'm going to be presenting a series of posts that will stretch our brains.  I'll be giving everyone a puzzle on Thinking Thursday.  Then everyone can comment their answers and on Monday, I'll post the results for all of us to ponder.  There isn't necessarily one right answer on these and I'll try to keep them so anyone can join in.   What do you think???  Well, that's the idea!    Here we go:


Can you find them all???    I know...Mom made this a little small...get your glasses out!
WORD OF CAUTION:  DO NOT WRITE ON YOUR PUTER SCREEN! 
YOUR PEEPS WILL BE FURIOUS!   BWAR HAR HAR

Tune in Monday to see how many "Dog"s and "Cat"s I stuck in here.



BTW:  DON'T FORGET ABOUT OUR FURIENDS DEXTER AND LOUIS!  THEY ARE HAVING THAT PAWESOME SUMMER AROUND THE WORLD PHOTO CONTEST!  CLICK ON SCHNAUZER DAYS HERE TO SEE THEIR BLOG FOR DETAILS!

Grr and Woof,
Sarge, COP

14 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I know this one.. it was EASY PEASY fur me to do. I only got distracted ONE time.. when I saw the word EAT.

OK... here is the answer... they are there a grand total of eighty seven times!
You can send my prize with your mom and dad when they come next weekend!

Finn said...

I dunno Sarge, Mommy just let a whole bunch of bad sounding words fly out of her mouth. I only heard her call daddy those words before! :) Just kidding. She says thanks for the work distraction - her guess is 51?

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

OKs...me won't write on da puter screen butt can I slobber on it a wittle bit???

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom loves puzzles like this - she is going to help us. Fun, fun, fun.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Oskar said...

Dude, you just made my mom person's head explode! Good job, BOL.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Corbin said...

Woah... I got up to 19 DOGs... then my head started to spin! I might be back later to count the CATs! BOL!
-Corbin

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Thanks for the Puzzle we loved it!

Mom and I found 44 total!

22 doggies
22 kitties

That really was FUN thanks so much again cause Mom and I really had lots of fun!

woos, Tessa

sprinkles said...

I've just enlarged the picture and I'm gonna print it out so to make it a little easier. So far I've found a bunch of both. I love Word Searches like this!

Sagira said...

Oh boy a puzzle. Mom said she might help me if we can get our rescue stuff done in time. :)

Scooter said...

Hey everyone.
Please be sure to go visit Dennis the Viszla Dog. He has lost his dear Trouble to the rainbow bridge.
Grr and a Mournful Woof,
Sarge, COP

Two French Bulldogs said...

homework!!
Benny & Lily

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

OK, we got Mom to help and we found 25 dogs and 26 cats - somehow we think there should be more dogs than cats:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Scooter said...

Now.....that i have gone bonkers, I counted 44 total!!

wags
Jazzi

Road Dog Tales said...

Oh, what a fun game! We're printing this one out so we don't have to write on the computer screen! Thanks for that tip! We'll be back with a total this weekend.

We've seen lots of our furiends over at Schnauzer Days' fun contest!

The Road Dogs