Followers

April 18, 2011

Wacky Webster Week Five

***  FOR THOSE OF YOU IN BLOGVILLE WHO HAVE NOT HEARD, WE HAVE LOST OUR BELOVED RICHIE.  PLEASE VISIT HIS BLOG FOR FINAL FAREWELLS TO OUR FURIEND.   SORROWFUL HOWLS TODAY.   ***






Hey Everyone!

Here is my next edition of Wacky Webster.  You know, the one where I show you some of the cool word verification squiggly letter thingies that come up when we comment on our blogs.  I'll tell you what I think these weird words mean and you comment what you think.

This week I'm gonna give a daffy definition for one, and not give anything for the other so all of you can start that one on your own from scratch!  Please let me know what you think of that.


Here we go:
Worters:  A skin condition
ie:  "Norwood, if you don't let those toads alone you're gonna get worters on your tongue!!"
What do you think this means?

&

Okay, you pups can work on this one by yourselves.
What do you think it means?


Have fun everyone...I know I will really enjoy reading your definitions!

Grr and a Wordy Woof,
Sarge, COP

12 comments:

The Daily Pip said...

Uh ...to remove yourself from a tricky situation? Just a wild guess.

Your pal, Pip

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I has no idea but I hads one dis morning dat said MEXICO....so maybe I go dere to get da answer?

Minnie and Mack said...

Hmm, no idea! but we really like your def!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Remington said...

Ah, something with the computer?

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are very sad to hear about Richie - it was quite a surprise when we heard about it earlier today - our hearts go out to his family.

As for that word, excrionc, no clue but maybe they are getting at what the "ex" says when the judge starts to twist his arm for more alimony:) Ex-cry-uncle:)

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

3 doxies said...

well duh...excreting sumptin.
I gots no clue...hehehehe...as usual.

Puddles
PS: I wasn't sures if ya'll gots my email or not

Scooter said...

A totally wacked out of control with MAJOR issues something, I dunno!!

wags
Jazzi

Scooter said...

Hey Everyone!
Well, I was thinking that if something happened to Jane Fonda and they rebuilt her...better, faster, stronger, etc she would then be excrionic! Bionic exercises...well, I don't know...I made that up!

Two French Bulldogs said...

worters---worried hoarders
excrionc---Punk Rock band
Snuggles
Benny & Lily

Amber-Mae said...

Excrionc - exorcist something. I don't know!

the teacher's pets said...

Furst of all, Sarge, you are right about the green beans but I had to give in after 2 years of snubbing my nose at them! That's what friends do! BOL!
Second...."worters" is a slang/red-neck term for "waters" such as "If I don't get your behind in them there worters I am going to skin your hide."
Third----"excrionic" is someone who is no longer a crionic (a higher version of a bionic woman/man) such as "Joe could no longer use his excrionic eyes to see the top secret documents so he used his 20/20 vision instead."

ForPetsSake said...

Oh my goodness - these are kinda icky sounding words, aren't they? :)