Followers

January 09, 2011

Sunday Announcement

Hey Everyone!

I want to do my very firstest ever series!   Here's how it will work.  Did you all know that I live in a cabin?  It's all wood and really nice and cozy.  Well, we all know that wood has lots of knots and swirlies all in it and the walls of my house are really cool with lots of "character".  I always look around and see the knots and imagine they are all kinds of really amazing critters and things.  You know how peeps sometimes like to look at the clouds and see bunnies and mashed potatoes and stuff???   Same thing, but in wood.   Anyway, since I like seeing these, I thought maybe you'd like to get in on the action and see what you see in the wood.  Like an ink blot!!!   BTW:  My tongue looks like an ink blot!!   bol     Sooo, this is my new series.   I'll show a knot on Mondays, you can comment what you see, then on Tuesdays I'll show you what I see when I look at this knot.   I'll have these all pre-loaded so I won't be tempted to let your comments sway what I see.   OKAY???   Sound like fun???   I hope so.    Lets get KNOTTY!!!   BOL    If you're interested in playing along, tomorrow is the first knot and Tuesday I'll show my view on it.

Last thing on this idea...I think I need a name for this game.  Don't you??  I can't decide.  I have a few in mind, but can't make up my mind.   What one do you like best?   I'll read your comments and next week I'll use which ever name gets the most comments.   Here are my possibles:
EYE WOOD KNOT
CONNECT THE KNOTS
WOOD KNOT BARK
EYE SAW WOOD
CREATURES IN THE WOODS

So, let me know which name you like, then look in tomorrow for my first knot and tell me what you see.  Then check in on Tuesday for my take on it.

Thanks for playing along with me!
Grr and a Knotty Woof,
Sarge, COP

19 comments:

Minnie and Mack said...

Sounds like fun!

Drools and licks,
Minnie and Mack

Dexter said...

EYE SAW WOOD! Love it.

Slobbers,
mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khonnekht the knots fur sure!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ruby and Penny said...

This sounds like fun, fun, fun!!
We like Connect the Knots as a title.
Love Ruby & Penny

Mack said...

This is gonna be fun!
We like all those names!

PS: Your inky tongue is PAWSOME!!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea, Sarge!!! And definitely something different!

I can't decide on da name........they all sound good to me!

Two French Bulldogs said...

You guys are to much! BOL
Benny & Lily

rottrover said...

Hey Sarge! I have an ink blot on my tongue, too!! I like EYE WOOD KNOT!
your pal,

-Gizmo

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Konnect the knots. Sounds like a fun game.

XXXOOODaisy, Kendra & Bella

Zona said...

What a fun game!! Those names are all so clever! I guess if I HAD to choose, I'd vote for Eye Saw Wood. BOL

Wags,
Your Bestest Girl,
Zona

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

That sounds like a totally fun game. We like all the names pretty well, so we'll just wait to see what you decide on.

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

I thought... since it was YOU... NAUGHTY Butt NICE might be good. Butt I think
Eye Wood Knot might win out.

Can't wait to see the furst installment!!!
WaaaaahRoooooo Sarge, Chief of Police (CoP)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

This will be lots of fun. We like Connect the Knots. Can't wait to see the first one.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

houndstooth said...

Eye Wood Knot or Eye Saw Wood are both hilarious! We can't wait to see the first installment!

Bunny

KimT said...

What a fun idea! Eye Saw Wood sounds great!

sprinkles said...

This is going to be a fun game! My parents have a lot of wood panelling in their house. When I lived there, I used to try and make pictures of the knots too. Sometimes I would see a face.

I like EYE WOOD KNOT the best, I think.

Scooter said...

I like eyewood knot the best too. SOunds like fun!!

wags
Jazzi

Lorenza said...

Hi, Sarge!
Sounds pawesome!
I can't wait to see the first one!
Eye Wood Knot is the one I like the most!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Daily Pip said...

I like Connect the Knots!

Your pal, Pip